Thursday, April 12, 2012

Three Storey Pagoda

This shows the entrance to the three story pagoda which is one of the main little walk through streets (Sanjo-don) in Nara.
I did actually take photos of the pagoda, but they/re on another camera!
When I walk, I juggle between three cameras: my proper still camera, a video camera and my iPhone camera. All of the pics taken on this blog so far (apart from the Osaka Science Museum pic) were taken with the phone. During the juggling process (and sometimes it does feel literally like juggling!) I sometimes forget to take a picture with one of the phones. But I promise to put up a pic of a bigger pagoda in blog entries to follow.
Anyway, this gate is pretty and the single sakura (cherry blossom) tree in the courtyard is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment