Thursday, October 1, 2009

Intercontinental Perth

If you walk through the Intercontinental Hotel in Burswood Entertainment Centre at night, THAT's what you see - SO Towering Inferno. See the outside building lift? You can just hear Maureen McGovern singing "we may never love like this again." You know that scene where she gets into the last lift that goes down before the fire.... At least I think it was Maureen McGovern - not like Poseidon Adventure where Carol Lynley lip-synched "Morning After". I never forgave her for that. When I found out that she didn't actually sing that song, I think I almost lost faith in humanity - such a betrayal...

Sorry, I got off the topic... Isn't it this picture - well - SO 70s disaster film?

Maybe not 70s... maybe not a film, just a....

No comments:

Post a Comment